[opensuse-translation] Clarification needed
  • From: Olav Pettershagen <olav.pet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:14:23 +0200
Hello,

I'm a bit puzzled about the about the new translation procedure (if there is a
new procedure).

In the past there used to messages on the mailing list when new files for
translation were uploaded with a pointer where the files could be be found.

From some recent messages I get a feeling that this system has / will be
changed.

Is a more "automated" process set up now, and should I take some sort of
action to include my language (nb) in that process?

I might add that I'm not exactly member of a SUSE translation team or anything
like that - I don't think such a thing exists for nb.

Anyhow, I get a feeling that I have missed something about future translations
of openSUSE - so maybe someone could enlighten me.

Cheers

Olav
--
http://home.online.no/~olav.pet/current_view.jpg