Re: [opensuse-translation] Digested Articles: Working on Software Translations After the Release
  • From: jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:59:01 +0200
Karl Eichwalder wrote:

thanks for reviving this old (april :-) post.

Thinking again, I beg an important part should be to have a clue of the modification intended in yast (in the meaning you get here, all suse products)

I mean that is a yast part (say software install) is to be entirely rewritten, it may not be usefull to polish the old version :-)

on the contrary, if some parts (susefirewall2?) are to be kept mostly with no change, we couls work on it.

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net