Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: Lao team
  • From: Klára Cihlářová <cihlarov@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:58:00 +0200
Dne čtvrtek 13 červenec 2006 10:35 Karl Eichwalder napsal(a):
> "Anousak Souphavanh" <anousak@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> Thanks for coming back!
>
> > I am Anousak Souphavanh, Lao team leader. The team for Laos have been
> > created and assiged myself as team leader to work on YaST translation.
> > Couple of thingsI need your help: 1) Could someone assign me an id for
> > cvs?,
>
> ATM, we are still building up the SVN repository. Once it is ready, we
> will ask all you team leaders to create accounts at
> http://developer.novell.com/ and mail us your account names. But right
> now it is still too early.
>
> If you already want to start working on the YaST translations, please
> download the bundle from the mirror
> ( ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/noarch/i18n/yast/y2-lo.tar.gz ) and send
> back to me two or three translated files for testing.
>
> > 2) also I would to translate opensuse.org thus subdomain name for Laos
> > need to be created, e.g lo.opensuse.org and please point me to the
> > website template to download.
>
> Klára, can you help Anousak with getting lo.opensuse.org started, if not
> already done?

Of course I can, but the Lao team must translated a few obligatory pages
first.

Anousak, the list of obligatory pages to translate you find at
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Translation_Guide. After you translate them,
please send mait to opensuse-wiki-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx and we create
lo.opensuse.org and move your translated pages.
--
Klara