Re: [opensuse-translation] Lao team
  • From: Daniel Bornkessel <dbornkessel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:44:18 +0200
On Wednesday 12 July 2006 14:07, Anousak Souphavanh wrote:
> Hi Karl et al,
>
> I am Anousak Souphavanh, Lao team leader. The team for Laos have been
> created and assiged myself as team leader to work on YaST translation.
> Couple of thingsI need your help: 1) Could someone assign me an id for
> cvs?, 2) also I would to translate opensuse.org thus subdomain name for
> Laos need to be created, e.g lo.opensuse.org and please point me to the
> website template to download.

Hi Anousak ... just in case you don't know, there is a translation guide for
opensuse.org:

http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Translation_Guide

which explains the process of how to create a localized opensuse.org wiki.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Bornkessel Tel: +49 911 740 53 161
Novell :: SUSE R&D :: Internal Tools / Java Packaging