[opensuse-translation] Lao team
  • From: "Anousak Souphavanh" <anousak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:07:21 +0700
Hi Karl et al,

I am Anousak Souphavanh, Lao team leader. The team for Laos have been
created and assiged myself as team leader to work on YaST translation.
Couple of thingsI need your help: 1) Could someone assign me an id for
cvs?, 2) also I would to translate opensuse.org thus subdomain name for Laos
need to be created, e.g lo.opensuse.org and please point me to the website
template to download.

Thanks you very much amd look forward for your kind assistance.

--
Anousak Souphavanh
< Previous Next >