Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-translation-ru (6 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-translation-ru] GET BACK TO ME NOW

Good Day,

i have try to to get in touch to you but very difficult I am interested in
partnering with you on this business of farmers, building of health care or
Science and Technology in your country. On the resumption of the Project, you
will be made a Director for the role and the assistance you rendered. You will
also be entitled to a percentage agreed upon between me and you before the
commencement of the project.

Contact me for more details. This is strictly business! I wait to read from you
then I will tell you more about myself and a telephone number you can call me
on.

Mss. SuSi Walker