Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-translation-ru (2 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-translation-ru] Business Proposal!!
  • From: "Goh Eng Eam Francis" <kay.2sanchez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 03:46:09 +0800
Hello!

I am Goh Eng Eam Francis, attorney at law with many years of practice. I was an
attorney to a late client of mine who died in Malay-sia of a heart related
condition in 2008. My reason of sending you this email is to help secure the
amount left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the Holding Institution where this amount valued at five
milion six hundred thaousand united state dolar was deposited.

Since you do have the same last name with my deceased client, I would want to
present you as the legitimate Close Relative with all legal documents required
backing the claim up. The holding Institution has issued me a notice to contact
the Close Relative, or the account will be confiscated, and so far, all my
efforts to get hold of someone related to this man have proved abortive.

This is my proposition; I am asking for your consent to present you to the
holding Institution as the Close Relative of my deceased client, since you have
the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.
Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. I do have a
good standing in Malay-sia, it is my assurance that this proposition will be
successful and that I will make sure that the proposition is done within the
applicable laws to guarantee full legitimacy.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's Close Relative will be
provided by me. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
transaction through. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law. However, if this proposition
offends your moral values, do accept my apology.

Please contact me at once to indicate your interest. Do understand that this
proposition does require utmost confidence and you should keep this mail to
yourself not withstanding if you are rejecting the transaction or accepting it.
Note that I reserve the right to reject your acceptance of this proposal if I
have reasons to believe that you may not be honest or discreet as it concerns
this proposition. Further details will be giving as soon as your interest is
indicated.

Regards,
Goh Eng Eam Francis.