Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-translation-ru (4 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-translation-ru] Concern: Nadir ALIEV - artist painter, organisation of Exhibitions.
TO attention of General Manager

Concern: Nadir ALIEV - artist painter, organisation of Exhibitions.

Dear Sirs, Madams,

We would like to present you Nadir Aliev who is an authentic Swiss artist
painter, a former professional concert pianist of nationality Swiss.

His pictures are the result of a miracle. Following a tragic accident and
several years in the coma, his gift for painting became his unique way
for communicating with the people and the world.

You can see his paintings here:

www.aliev.biz.com
www.sbam.yolasite.com
http://sbam.yolasite.com/artists.php
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXGaOByz7Ok&feature=youtu.be

This artistic language has replaced for him the musical language and has become
music of intense and magical colors of the world of nature.

That is what he is expressing with his left hand, the only one capable of
functioning.

Through his individual art, he is expressing his vision of the world as if a
benevolent fairy would inspire him with her magic wand.

These pictures convey to all peoples the joy of rebirth and revival.

Exhibitions of his paintings were held with great success in Switzerland and
France. Many TV emissions and articles in newspapers were made about
him and his art also about his art. Several documentary films were also made
about his art.

Nadir Aliev was always interested in and studied many forms of art, especially
music, painting and photography. In his works, he preferred impressionism,
surrealism and modern abstract art.
At this moment, he painted more than 150 paintings. He has invitations for
Exhibitions from USA, France, Suisse, Netherlands, UK, Malta, Lima/Peru etc..

With best wishes

Communication departement of
SB Artists Management
5,rue de l'├ęcole maternelle
F-74100 Annemasse
sbam11@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.aliev.biz.com
www.sbam.yolasite.com
http://sbam.yolasite.com/artists.php
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXGaOByz7Ok&feature=youtu.be

We send you this mail because you suscribed in our list of mail inscriptions.
If you don't want to recieve our mailing, please conform it on :
sbam11@xxxxxxxxxxx

< Previous Next >
List Navigation
This Thread