Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-translation-ru (10 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-translation-ru] YOUR FUND HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT
From the Desk Of Mr. Peter Marriott.
Office Of The Director:
The British Finance Monitoring Unit,
(Debt/Payment Relief & Accreditation
Office) London England.
TEL/FAX: +44-844-774-7771

Be inform that it has come to our notice that a huge sum of money has been
credited in your name for transfer and is currently floating in the
International Banking Community/Computerized Financial Database.

Under the stipulated Law of the Government of Great Britain, Wales and other
member countries of the United Nations, any huge amount of money that has been
found in the international computer data system waiting to be transferred
without claims for a period of 6 months or less, shall be confiscated and
forfeited to the United Nations account.

We do hereby ask you to contact this office immediately for ratification within
the 5 working days of this notice by forwarding to us all your current
information including your direct telephone number and postal address where
your payment release documents will be send to you in order for us to confirm
your personal receipt of this fund or consider your fund confiscated.

Be informed that as soon as we receive your current data then we will endorse
with the legal preparation of your payment release documents and immediately
instruct our authorized Bank of International Settlement (BIS) to release your
funds by forwarding your file to them for immediate payment consideration. This
email and its attachments are confidential.

FIRST NAME:---------------------------------------------------------
LAST NAME:----------------------------------------------------------
SEX:----------------------------------------------------------------------
AGE:-------------------------------------------------------------
OCCUPATION:-------------------------------------------------------------
FULL ADDRESS:-------------------------------------------------------------
NATIONALITY: ---------------------------------------------------------
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION:---------------------------------
MOBILE #:----------------------------------------------------------------
DIRECT TELEPHONE #:------------------------------------------------
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL:-------------------------------------------------

I ...................................................................hereby
declare that the above DATA are true, and in case of any unforeseen
circumstances.

We appreciate your urgent co-operation.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Peter Marriott.
The Director
British Finance Monitoring Unit.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: THIS COMMUNICATION AND ITS ATTACHMENTS MAY CONTAIN
NON-PUBLIC, CONFIDENTIAL OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. THE UNLAWFUL
INTERCEPTION, USE OR DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU ARE
NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR,
PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY REPLY EMAIL AND DELETE ALL COPIES OF
THIS COMMUNICATION AND ATTACHMENTS WITHOUT READING OR SAVING THEM