Re: [opensuse-testing] New version of publicity announcement for 3rd OBD
* Larry Finger <Larry.Finger@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-17-11 19:09]:
I dl'ed and expanded the disk image, created a vbox using the disk image
as the drive. Booted ok but 800x600 display is not good and is the only
option I can find.

What did I do wrong?

Do you have the VBox extension pack installed? With that installed, I
set the GRUB options to 0x317 and got 1024x768.

Yes, extension pack is installed. I set grub option to 0x345/0x31a/0x31b and
get 1280x1024. Tks

But the VBox option to "Auto-resuze Guest Display" is checked and
grayed-out. Other installs I can stretch the display and the vbox desktop
matches. I can live with it but do not understand. ???

tks