Re: [opensuse-testing] New draft for request
On 06/28/2011 03:17 AM, Larry Finger wrote:
To the Testing Core Team: As you know, we have been discussing what we
might do to increase the number of testers, particular as we approach
the final release. The statement below will be sent to the
openSUSE-project mailing list.

If you wish to have your name added to the "proposal supported by" list,
please let me know. This message will be mailed on Monday July 3, thus I
need to know by then.

I am not part of TCT but FWIW I do support this proposal.

Regards.

--
Ismail Dönmez - openSUSE Booster
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH