[opensuse-testing] what update?
Hello

I try the 12.1 with factory since nearly the beginning (updatting from 11.4 - first time I see factory working so well so early!)

but now I wonder how I may do the dayly updates.

I have to use a kernel 2.6.39, because it's the first one to have the poulsbo driver I need for my display.

Usually I do "zypper up" every day.

But I noticed that if I try "zypper dup" I get a lot of broken dependencies that would surely break my install.

Is zypper up correctly updating my version? or do I need to manage the zypper dup problems?

thanks
jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net