Re: [opensuse-testing] Fresh Factory Install on i865G

Quoting "Felix Miata" <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Easy for you. I thought Prescotts for socket 478 were not 68 bit-supported chips, but those for socket 775 are. Either yours is 775 (mine is 478), or I'm just not remembering right when 64 bit support appeared (maybe confusing 64 bit implementation point with HT implementation point). About every Intel page I ever bookmark goes 404 by the time I try to return to it, so I'm not disposed to return to Intel's site absent duress.

In any event, none of my systems have anything 64 bit installed, whether supported or not.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/

Mine is a 775 socket. ;-)

Regards

Chris