Re: [opensuse-testing] A request to change from MS6 to Beta
openSUSE-project is the most logical place to send the final version to.
Although if there is no response, we may have to send it to the openSUSE-
factory mailing list. Hopefully it won't come to that.

I hope everyone is quiet because they are happy with the text.

Refilwe