Re: [opensuse-testing] Testing 12.1 Milestone 1
Hello,

On 06/02/2011 10:00 AM, Bernhard M. Wiedemann wrote:
overall: not too bad, but obviously improvable.
Actually the best alpha1/milestone1 release I recall :-) I installed
from the DVD, and I did not run into any obvious problems, even using an
encrypted partition worked fine, which usually starts work correctly at
the beta/rc phase. Gnome complained, that it can only run in fallback
mode, but it's normal in vmware. After half an hour using it, all I can
say, that I don't like Gnome3, but that's not a bug, it's a feature :-)
I'll most likely go back to KDE or XFCE, I tend to change desktops every
once in a while anyway.

As I did not run into any real problems in this half an hour, my
question is: is there a list of new/troublesome features to be tested?

Bye,
CzP