[opensuse-testing] Testing 12.1 Milestone 1
Actually, yes, I *have* been parked on the web site waiting for it to show up! ;-) I figured there'd be an announcment, but anyway, I've got the Gnome LiveCD downloaded and I'm building a VirtualBox guest at the moment.

So far everything looks reasonable. GNOME 3 comes up in fallback mode, of course, and I couldn't find a menu item for the installer. If I can't get the real GNOME 3 to come up in VirtualBox, I'll probably dual-boot a machine and start using 12.1 regularly to shake the desktop out.
--
http://twitter.com/znmeb http://borasky-research.net

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." -- Paul
Erdos