[opensuse-support] repeated segfaulting in zypper trying to upgrade 15.0
Because this first happened on a KDE3 system, I originally asked the following
on
the opensuse-kde3 list:
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-kde3/2019-08/msg00002.html

http://fm.no-ip.com/Tmp/SUSE/Leap/zyp-segfault-s150-big41-kde3.txt has the info
about the first system this happened on with bits from zypper.log and journal.
zypper -v up crashed a bunch of times trying to update. Rebooting twice after
the
first segfault didn't help.

This has happened on more different installations than I can remember, probably
at
least 4. The current one isn't even my own PC, just my SDD, with TDE rather than
KDE3, in another's, trying to troubleshoot its hardware.

Are my systems special in this situation? Is no one else except me using
solver.onlyRequires = true in /etc/zypp.conf?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/