Re: [opensuse-support] kernel: pstore: Unknown compression: deflate
On 3/16/19 6:47 AM, Michael Hirmke wrote:
kernel: zswap: loaded using pool lzo/zbud
perth kernel: pstore: Unknown compression: deflate

I have been seeing (and ignoring) that "Unknown compression" method for
some time. I have been seeing it at least for 4.20 kernels, and
probably earlier. This is on a Lenovo ThinkServer. I don't see it on
other machines. And no, I don't really know what it means.