[opensuse-support] XFCE fails to hibernate laptop when battery is 4%
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 15:29:46 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I forgot to connect the power cable to my laptop some few hours ago.

Now suddenly I remember it is ON, I look at it. The machine asks for my screensaver password. I enter, and view a popup that is asking for my root password to hibernate, while the power bar says 4%.

Battery is 4%, and it asks for my root password to hibernate? :-/

(This bug has been reported for years!)

- -- Cheers

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)