Re: [opensuse-support] Unresponsive desktop - swapoff experiment
On 13/02/2019 21.39, Dave Howorth wrote:
On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 19:57:46 +0100
"Carlos E. R." <...@telefonica.net> wrote:

Yay! I'm happy you tried that trick and it worked :)

No, it did not work: it crashed, as I thought it would.

I meant the trick of keeping an ssh session open.

Ah, yes! That worked :-)

I remembered that the media server has a keyboard and can run an ssh
client ;-)

Albeit I had to type commands blindly and wait minutes to see the
letters displayed, and more for the command to run. Not the first time I
do that.

(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >
List Navigation