Re: [opensuse-support] Unresponsive desktop
On 12/02/2019 13.02, Liam Proven wrote:
you may consider valid comments as rediculous, but that only hinders your
search for a solution.

I have to agree here. Sorry, Carlos.

I said I would try, and I just did. See, it doesn't work:

Telcontar:~/Documents/lists/swapoff_test # date ; free -h
Wed Feb 13 11:31:13 CET 2019
total used free shared buff/cache available
Mem: 7.8G 5.8G 1.1G 135M 893M 1.6G
Swap: 23G 5.2G 18G
Telcontar:~/Documents/lists/swapoff_test #
Telcontar:~/Documents/lists/swapoff_test # time swapoff -a
swapoff: /dev/sde1: swapoff failed: Cannot allocate memory

real 0m0.010s
user 0m0.001s
sys 0m0.003s
Telcontar:~/Documents/lists/swapoff_test #

Even worse than what I predicted.

(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >
List Navigation