Re: [opensuse-support] screen resolution changes after switching off and on second monitor
Hi Bruno,

[...]

Who did you tell kscreen to leave the internal monitor off, when the
external one is on?

[...]

I've setup it like this

http://paste.opensuse.org/view//55509909

same settings here, but ...

kscreen is smart enough to remember which monitor are connected (uuid like)
and thus if I'm not at my work place the internal monitor is again active.

... in my case kscreen2 is not smart enough.
After switching on the external monitor, first the internal one is
automatically switched on for one or two seconds, before the external
one shows the desktop.

Bye.
Michael.
--