Re: [opensuse-support] Unresponsive desktop
On 03/02/2019 21.44, Dave Howorth wrote:
On Sun, 3 Feb 2019 14:56:40 +0100 (CET)
"Carlos E. R." <> wrote:

Hmm, I haven't seen this but sometimes when I have a large number (for
me, anyway) of tabs & windows open, the system slows down to the point
where I think "I must close all the Firefox pages and restart it".
Occasionally Firefox has crashed but I've never understood why so just
let it report the crash and restart itself.

I had no chance to kill firefox, system froze while I tried to issue
the command.

Whenever I try to debug problems like this I find it can be helpful to
ssh into the machine with the problem as soon as it is started,

I tried. It did not connect.

Firefox is the default version that comes with it:

MozillaFirefox-60.4.0-lp150.3.30.1.x86_64

Desktop is XFCE.

FWIW, I'm using the same OS and FF but run LXDE.

I have two machines that started having problems after upgraded to 15.0.

(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >
List Navigation
Follow Ups