[opensuse-support] Tumbleweed snapshot 20190201 - NetworkManager - dns-mgr: could not commit DNS changes
Hi,

Am 03.02.19 um 14:00 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:

Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&version=Tumbleweed&build=20190201

Please really do this time :)

This snapshot is exceptional in 3 aspects:

I get one additional warning message in my journal:

NetworkManager[1692]: <warn> [1549211353.1343] dns-mgr: could not commit DNS
changes: Error calling netconfig: exited with status 20

And /etc/resolv.conf was not updated.

This leads to a problem connecting to my VPN.

Any idea, what might cause this problem?
TIA.

[...]

So take extra care, it was done by amateurs :)

Besides the above mentioned problem, everything seems to work as before.

Greetings, Stephan

Bye.
Michael.