Re: [opensuse-support] Re: YaST "boot loader" module error
On 28/01/2019 13.00, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
Op maandag 28 januari 2019 12:55:51 CET schreef Carlos E. R.:
On 25/01/2019 18.24, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
25.01.2019 16:19, Carlos E. R. пишет:
Hi,

There is no /dev/disk/by-uuid/39334ba*, it corresponds to a disk that is
not currently connected:
So command failure is expected; open bug report against yast, I do not
know what information it needs but probably it should be more permissive
here.

Done. Bug 1123342.

Unfortunately, I could not attach the yast logs that the yast people want:

The file you are trying to attach is 18404 kilobytes (KB) in size.
Attachments cannot be more than 10240 KB.

Did you or is the file compressed? If not compress it and attach.

It is a tgz created by save_y2logs, not me.

I might expand the archive and edit some log files, then make the
archive again.

(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)