Re: [opensuse-support] Re: user disappeared
Hello,

Am Samstag, 26. Januar 2019, 18:00:36 CET schrieb Adam Mizerski:
I created the user and service at least month ago. It survived many
updates and reboots.

Then all I wrote was superfluous, and this is most probably unrelated to
how transactional updates work ;-)

Totally different (and much simpler) question - did you check journal or
/var/log/messages? If the user was deleted with "userdel", you should
find something about this in the log. If so, check if other events,
updates, whatever happened at the same time.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
The tendens seems to go towards not having a forum. Not realy a
surprise. It is as if you were asking what the best sport is at