Re: [opensuse-support] 2FA for crypted disk
Am 22.01.19 um 20:45 schrieb Bob Williams:
On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 10:01:30 +0100
Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This doesn't answer your question, but might have some useful hints.

https://forum.yubico.com/viewtopic2f91.html?f=23&t=1143&p=4295&hilit=linux+login+logon#p4295

It's instructions on using a Yubikey + password for logging in rather
than unlocking encrypted partitions. Read the whole post, especially the
screenshots by yubidoobydoo at the end. On openSUSE you need to install
pam_yubico rather than libpam-yubico.

that was next on my list to investigate. But for different reasons I'm
still more interested in getting my crypto partition secured.
Everything I found is based on custom scripts which seem impossible to
use in systemd systems according to another post.
I almost forgot how superior systemd is *SCNR*

Wolfgang
< Previous Next >