Re: [opensuse-support] Plasma Desktop Window Rules
  • From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 21:19:29 +0100
On mardi, 22 janvier 2019 20.49:24 h CET Bob Williams wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 12:59:38 -0600

On 2019-01-22 11:46 AM, Bob Williams wrote:
Actually, it seems to be the same for all GTK apps., eg. GIMP,
gkrellm

Not true; I just tried GIMP, and it does come up as stated.
More actions/Special application settings --> Size and
position/Desktop

Yes, you're right! I missed that. But Syncthing-GTK doesn't have the
More Actions menu item. :-(

AFAIK, gkrellm does not even have a title bar -- at least I've never
seen one here.

Also correct. Sorry

did you try a right click on the taskmanager icon, normally you can also have
the wanted submenu from there. I'm using it often on xfreerdp when full screen

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch