[opensuse-support] Plasma Desktop Window Rules
openSUSE Leap 15.0 with KDE Plasma desktop. I have six virtual desktops
and like certain programs to default to certain desktops. With KDE apps
it's easy to define in System Settings > Window Management > Window
Rules.

I have one program that won't behave, however. Syncthing-GTK always
opens on the current virtual desktop.

Under the 'Window matching' tab, I currently have

Window class (application): Exact Match syncthing-gtk
Window role: Exact match mainwindow
Window types: Normal Window
Window title: Substring Match Syncthing-GTK
Machine (hostname): Unimportant

Under the Size & Position tab, I have

Desktop Apply Initially 4:Desktop 4

I have tried endless different combinations (upper case, lower case,
Exact Match, Substring Match, etc.), but the behaviour doesn't change.

Any suggestions, please?

Regards
Bob
--