Re: [opensuse-support] Re: Libre Office calc is always maximized, can not resize
On 1/21/19 8:05 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
But I can not resize, there are no borders, and can't pick the
border with the mouse and resize the window.

I just tried again but it remembers that it wasn't maximized last time.

But after dragging I could resize normally.

This is surely a bug, right? Not intentional?

I would think so, but it sounds like you've found a work-around already...