Re: [opensuse-support] 2FA for crypted disk
On 22/01/2019 09.07, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Hi,

That around the lines I found already. But for me this stops pretty
immediately when trying to check prerequisites.

# cryptsetup status /dev/mapper/cr_home
/dev/mapper/cr_home is active and is in use.
type: LUKS1
cipher: aes-xts-plain64
keysize: 256 bits
key location: dm-crypt
device: /dev/nvme0n1p7
sector size: 512
offset: 4096 sectors
size: 888360960 sectors
mode: read/write

but
# cryptsetup luksDump /dev/mapper/cr_home
Device /dev/mapper/cr_home is not a valid LUKS device.

So I'm not even sure I can continue to add keys.

I think that command runs on the raw device, not the encrypted one.

Try:

cryptsetup luksDump /dev/nvme0n1p7

(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >