Re: [opensuse-support] 2FA for crypted disk
1) There was a similar thread, you might find interesting:
https://lists.opensuse.org/archive/opensuse/2018-12/msg00127.html

2) Show a link to the howto you found.

3) LUKS has 8 slots for various keys to unlock the partition. You can
set up 3 passwords and 2 keyfiles and you need at least one to unlock
(https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Dm-crypt/Device_encryption#Key_management).
This should keep you safe from loosing access to your data.

Adam Mizerski