Re: [opensuse-support] Re: Libre Office calc is always maximized, can not resize
On 21/01/2019 15.53, Liam Proven wrote:
On 21/01/2019 14:29, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Well, that's it, I can not resize the window. I right click on the panel
entry, and "resize" is grayed out, and "unmaximize" does nothing.

Tried it (XFCE on Tumbleweed). Yes, it looks the same. However,if I just
drag the title bar, it un-maximizes and then I can resize as desired.

:-o!

Yes, it unmaximizes.

But I can not resize, there are no borders, and can't pick the border
with the mouse and resize the window.

Moving the window and maximizing it again, then dragging the window
again and the borders appear.

How strange!

This is surely a bug, right? Not intentional?

(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >