[opensuse-support] Incorrect date handling in Libre Office calc
Also, I have a column of dates that were entered as text by the
originator of the page (XLS format):

03/12/2018
03/12/2018
03/12/2018

Previously, I would simply do a search and replace on the range,
replacing every '/' with '/', and they were converted instantly to
dates. But now I get this instead:

03/12/18
03/12/18
03/12/18
03/12/18
03/12/18
04/12/18
04/12/18
07/12/18
07/12/18
10/12/18
10/12/18
13/12/2018
17/12/2018
17/12/2018
17/12/2018
18/12/2018
21/12/2018
21/12/2018
27/12/2018
28/12/2018
28/12/2018
31/12/2018
02/01/19
02/01/19
02/01/19
07/01/19
11/01/19
14/01/2019
16/01/2019
21/01/2019

I have to copy paste to another calc sheet, without format, meaning it
takes the format of the destination cells; then some of the cells on
edit show a preceding «'» meaning they are text. Then I can search and
replace a second time.

What is going on?

This did not happen on 42.3.

XFCE on 15.0