Re: [opensuse-support] open ecard
Am 18.01.19 um 23:49 schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
Hi,

has anyone got open ecard (supporting German ID) running on openSUSE
(Leap 15.0 in my case)?
https://www.openecard.org/startseite/

The Java application is simply telling me that it cannot start the
application context and suggests that my smart card service is not running.
Interestingly my HBCI chipcard works flawlessly and my card reader
service is actually started.

Any hints?

Thanks,
Wolfgang

I'm using it successfully.
I need to start the pcscd.service manually because I deactivated the
automatic start on purpose (interferes with VMs).
The problems I had in the past were caused by a buggy driver for my card
reader (a Reiner SCT). Getting a newer version from the
security:chipcard repository resolved my them.

regards,
Hendrik