Re: [opensuse-support] open ecard
On 18/01/2019 23.49, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Hi,

has anyone got open ecard (supporting German ID) running on openSUSE
(Leap 15.0 in my case)?
https://www.openecard.org/startseite/

The Java application is simply telling me that it cannot start the
application context and suggests that my smart card service is not running.
Interestingly my HBCI chipcard works flawlessly and my card reader
service is actually started.

Any hints?

I tried with the Spanish ID card and I failed. With 42.3. I have no idea
if it is the same type of chip or not, I know little about them. Only
that I failed to make it work.

(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)