Re: [opensuse-support] ImageWriter

On 1/17/19 3:06 AM, Axel Braun wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2019, 01:34:00 CET schrieb mike:

Regarding Imagewriter, I'm not sure, but I think I remember that it
toastet
ISO images to USB sticks. Will test tomorrow
thanks....
So...I used imagewriter 1.1.0 on a fully patched Leap 15, and wrote Leap 15
NET ISO image onto a 8GB stick. Worked like a charm.
        congrats....well  I'm on tumbleweed

Apparently the root cause for your problem must be a different one:
- Image corrupted
    no because it worked on a windows laptop
- Stick too small
    the usb drive is 32 gigs and the iso is 4.7 gigs
- ....

HTH
Axel