Re: [opensuse-support] ImageWriter
On 16/01/2019 18:51, mike wrote:

        Well no and the reason is that it is a windows 10 iso and I
tried like 20 minutes chatting with microsoft

FWIW I have found that it is best to use a Windows tool to write Win10
ISOs. I normally use Rufus. Several of my regular image-writing tools
for Linux failed to make bootable media: Unetbootin, plain ``dd'' etc.

    Is there a way to verify the file in linux any other way?

Not completely, no, I don't think, but could mount the image and check
the filesystem.

    I will redown it though....

Best bet, probably.