Re: [opensuse-support] Tumbleweed - Plymouth: No splash screen on boot
13.01.2019 19:38, Michael Hirmke пишет:
Hi,

I didn't care in the past for the missing plymouth boot screen on all of
my Tumbleweed clients, but lately I installed a new notebook with an
encrpyted root partition. Now I'd like to see the splash screen and
escpecially the graphical password prompt for the encrypted root
partition.
I followed a lot of hints from the internet, but didn't succeed - no
boot splash at all. I get a splash screen during shutdown now, though.

What exactly do you see during boot?