Re: [opensuse-support] report bug to "packager" identified only by home:whatsmyname?
Hello,

Am Dienstag, 1. Januar 2019, 22:12:46 CET schrieb Felix Miata:
I want to use a package found only on software search in
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/deltafox/openSUSE_Tumb
leweed/x86_64/ but rpm -qi shows vendor only as

How do I find out how to contact "deltafox",
[...]

There are some ways:
- with osc: osc whois deltafox
- on the project or package page on build.opensuse.org, go to the
"users" tab. There's an email link in the right column. (You might
need to login to see it.)

Should I just write a comment on
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:deltafox/monitor-edid ???

That's also an option ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
und was ist "Winter"?
Ein Zeitraum, in dem von der Decke des grossen blauen Raum gelegentlich