Re: [opensuse-support] LibreOffice cannot be started by normal user but no problem by root
  • From: H Zeng <zhx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 23:59:20 +0800
On Thursday, 27 December 2018 23:29:06 HKT Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 27/12/2018 15.32, H Zeng wrote:
Then, the question is that how could I make LO also works by normal user.

I have no clue where to start trying. Any suggestions are welcome!

Maybe mount options of the /home partition? Run "mount" in a terminal to
find out.

```bash
cnzhx@ostp:/home/cnzhx> mount | grep home
/dev/nvme0n1p7 on /home type ext4 (rw,noatime,data=ordered)
```
Is this OK?

Anything by apparmor? Run "aa-logprof" as root to see what it complains
about.
```bash
cnzhx@ostp:/home/cnzhx> sudo aa-logprof
[sudo] password for root:
Reading log entries from /var/log/audit/audit.log.
Updating AppArmor profiles in /etc/apparmor.d.
```

Thank you, Carlos. Could you find anything unusual from the outputs?

--

Best regards,
ZHX