Re: [opensuse-support] 15.0 Console login impossible

Felix Miata wrote:

Forum thread
https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/533906-Leap-15-0-Console-login-problem
so far has 9 unique users, majority with few or no prior posts, with
ostensibly
the same problem:

akarako (OP, over a month ago)
damidim
gldickens3
guszamso
hastagger
holgre5
inozemcew
juando
larryr

Regular/admin forum users have had no luck so far eliciting a cause or
reproducing. I looked for a bug on this - no joy. Does anyone know if there
is
an existing bug report that can be referenced in the forum thread? A solution
maybe? I hesitate to consider filing a bug for something I can't reproduce.

Seems people have forgotten to use code tags ;-p
Makes reading difficult.

Seems people are using nvidia driver and kernel
4.12.14-lp150.12.25-default. Are all that have that problem using the
same combination of kernel and driver?

I found only one of the 8 after the OP to mention video driver at all (also
NVidia). Those having also tried 12.28 still have the problem.

Another thing to check is apparmor logs. --

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/