Re: [opensuse-support] Libreoffice not start in a newly installed openSUSE Tumbleweed with old user directory
On 25/12/2018 02.48, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Carlos E. R. <> [12-24-18 07:44]:

Just a check. You are using "zypper dup" for the TW updates, not zypper
up or yast?

after calling out the OP for "hijacking" the thread, why do you continue
to compound the problem rather than starting a new thread of requesting
same of the OP? doesn't make sense to continue. you do know better.

I always do the same. I explain the issue of hijacking, and try to help
on their problem. Otherwise, I keep silent.

And if the poster starts a new thread, I go there.

The wrong thread can not be removed, anyway...

(from oS Leap 15.0 x86_64 (Minas Tirith))

< Previous Next >