Re: [opensuse-support] Re: Libreoffice not start in a newly installed openSUSE Tumbleweed with old user directory
  • From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 17:15:34 +0100

Thank you, Bruno. You give me a lot hints, which I do not know before. I did
not give too much information because I did not know what could I provide
regarding such a problem.

I will have a try on the suggestions later. I will report in a new thread
when I get any new finding with a reference to this thread.

Thank you all for the support.

Btw if you find anything crashing you should open first a bug on
bugzilla.opensuse.org (OS = Tumbleweed, component libreoffice)

Upload all the trace you can collect and ask for more help there.
Then you can ask for ideas on the ML with a link pointing to the bug entry.

Only using this can problem been fixed normally ;-)

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch