Re: [opensuse-support] Libreoffice not start in a newly installed openSUSE Tumbleweed with old user directory
On 21/12/2018 02.11, H Zeng wrote:
Hello,

I reinstalled my openSUSE Tumbleweed w/ KDE Plasma because my root partition
failed. After the reinstallation, Libreoffice does not start. If trying to
start it from command line, complaints are like these,
```bash
cnzhx@ostp:/home/cnzhx> libreoffice --safe-mode
javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!
Warning: failed to read path from javaldx
'com::sun::star::uno::RuntimeException'

And... is java installed?

Anyway, what you did is called "thread hijacking".

You hit reply on a message to this list dated 2018-12-09, Re: "Leap 15
Packman VLC - no drag'n'drop?", changed the subject and erased the
contents, to post your question. But to many of us it appears hidden as
a reply to that VLC question.

You can see your post here, in the archive - last post of the thread:

<https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-support/2018-12/msg00020.html>

Next time, please do not use "reply" to start a new thread, it is confusing.