Re: [opensuse-support] zypper ps suddenly shows entries like /memfd:unknown-usage:/usr/lib64/libQt5Qml.so.5
On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 20:51:56 +0300
Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And what fix do you suggest? I am not entirely thrilled by zypper
ignoring specific file names and memfd looks just like a regular file
otherwise.

Just for interest, is there no other way of distinguishing memfd? It
seems to me that linux would benefit from a uniform mechanism that
allowed it to determine metadata about the underlying properties of any
file-like object, such as object/filesystem-type.