Re: [opensuse-support] TW fails compatibility with amdgpu graphics driver
On 05/12/2018 18.05, George from the tribe wrote:

I think there may be some compatibility issues within the new kernel and
my hardware, perhaps? In any case, how can I get back into my system?
Can I even reach runlevel 3 with network compatibility so that I could
try and upgrade or downgrade my kernel while running in nomodeset?

The same way that you enter a "nomodeset", enter a "3".

Do I need to file a bug report?

Probably.