Re: [opensuse-support] KWin does not work on some web browsers
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 09:00:55 +0000
Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
At the moment I am using Vivaldi as my web browser. I like what it has to
offer.

Same here :)

One thing though is that I cannot tie Vivaldi to My number three desktop
because there is no way to use the KWin feature which is part of most windows.

Hmm, I'm doing that via Settings->Window Management->Window Rules.
Create a new entry there for Vivaldi and set Size&Position->Desktop to 'Apply
initially' and 'Desktop 3'.