[opensuse-support] KWin does not work on some web browsers
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 09:39:18 +0700
At the moment I am using Vivaldi as my web browser. I like what it has to
offer.
One thing though is that I cannot tie Vivaldi to My number three desktop
because there is no way to use the KWin feature which is part of most windows.
Working with some other browsers I found that the KWin feature is also not
available with Opera.
Due to this these programs just fix themselves at the desktop number one, a
desktop which I have assigned to something different.
How can I give these browsers there own desktop window?