Re: [opensuse-support] RAID1 disk pending sectors
On 08/11/2018 04.19, Felix Miata wrote:

Felix Miata wrote:

I missed the section pointing to the LBA. 142446713 is on sdc8, which
happens
to be md3, which is on /home. There remains to identify the file or
structure
that uses 142446713.

Right. That part depends on the filesystem, and is not trivial to find
out. The howto link referred on the other thread explains it a bit.

That is a seriously long thread. Do you know who authored the link to which
you refer? I scanned all those you authored without spotting the string howto
anywhere.

Grep for this text:

Here is an article for reiserfs, taken from another of my notes:

<http://smartmontools.sourceforge.net/badblockhowto.html#reiserfs_ex>

A large part of that thread is about handling disk error.